ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Art Rage + Surface Pro

Art Rage + Surface Pro

Hi,
    I'm considering purchasing Art Rage. My drawing tablet is a Microsoft Surface Pro.

My question is, is Art Rage compatible with the pressure sensitive pen on Surface Pro? I know Photoshop isn't, but Sketchbook is, so I was curious if anyone had tested it, and what the results were.

Thanks!

Hi there,

Artrage is comaptible with the stylus for the Microsoft Surface Pro, we have a few users using these systems currently. If you have any problems or questions please feel free to email me at support@artrage.com and I'll be glad to help.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

New ArtRage and Surface Pro user here

I've just begun using the Surface Pro and stumbled upon ArtRage as a tablet-friendly alternative. I've also just started a blog to document my experiences running different creative software on the SP. I'll definitely be posting more about ArtRage once I've had a chance to use it for a while. The blog is still under construction, but please stop by and say hello. The address is surfaceproartist<dot>com

Surface pro and Artrage 4

Just want to make sure that I can use Artrage 4 on the new Surface Pro. It's not an inexpensive machine so I want to be sure I know in advance.

Thanks.