ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lily in the Garden Finished

Lily in the Garden Finished

Attachment 73534

Imperfect, but I'm pretty happy.

Wonderful Robyn! I want to reach out and pet her.
    Aunt Betsy

My Zazzle store:
    Aunt Betsy's Celebration Art

A beautifully painted tribute to your beautiiful Lily

Oh Robyn, what a lovely image of your sweet Lily. Your feelings for her came out beautifully in this painting. I hope you print it, frame it and hang it in the perfect spot in your home so the image of Lily can watch over all who enter there. L

Thank you so much ladies! It was very challenging to do.

It's her birthday tomorrow, so we will have a few more sad moments. But, I'm almost all painted out now. I'll put together what I've done and make a corner for her.

On a brighter note, I told my friend who boarded her for us when we went away, and she was very sad because she loved Lily, but told me about a beautiful borzoi puppy bitch that was available to a special home. We soul searched a lot, but decided to take her to bring some laughter into our lives. She comes tomorrow as well, so the cycle of life has come full circle. One moves on and another arrives.

She will never be a 'replacement' for Lily, but a new member of our family, and a play mate for Zara, who has been a bit lost.

Borzois are such stunning, elegant dogs, and I will look forward to painting her as well.

Oh she is beautiful!

I think you did a great job. Best to you and the new puppy.

to me it's amazing an portrait Robyn. excellent.

Thanks Marilyn Anne and Albert. I learned a lot from this one. There's still something that is not right yet, but I am taking my time to nut it out.

We're off to see Les Miserables tonight and I'm really looking forward to it. Another art form I really enjoy .... and the artists that conceive and create these amazing movies.

It's really lovely Robyn, love the way you created her coat to produce the fluffiness of a poodle .
    Excellent news on the new member to be of the family, I look forward to seeing a photo.
    Geoff

What a beautiful painting, full of warmth and love. Brilliant and loving work
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307