ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: I am a...

I am a...

Happy monkey. I have finally went and installed AR2 and my wacom on my laptop
    I'm not using my desktop much atm.

AR2 is still as good to use as when I last used it

Just got this book - http://tinyurl.com/2ozdvg. Its pretty good, though it don't show you how to cartoon a shabby monkey in 5 minutes :lol:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hi Sweeneymini - Welcome to the AR2 group. There are many tutorials available in the Tips forum (I don't think there are any monkeys though!). Happy Painting.
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day - Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day! Joe V.

Quote Originally Posted by jvolkel
    Hi Sweeneymini - Welcome to the AR2 group. There are many tutorials available in the Tips forum (I don't think there are any monkeys though!). Happy Painting.
    Thanks for the welcome Joe

I'm returning from a few months break though :wink:
    Guess I should have said that ops:

Cool avatar 8)

good to see you agan!!
    Enchanter
    Draw what you see!....not what you think you see!!
    My artist friend

We Must each think of ourselves as an endless work in progress ....Harley Brown

Now you can take your laptop out in the country side, set up and create a painting from nature outside, running on batteries and/or back up accessories. Just like the old days when artists took all their paints, etc. to a location outside. Nice thing about this is you don't have to worry about bugs flying into your canvas or palette and then having to fish them out of the oil paint with something. No problem delicately bringing your wet painting back home without ruining it.
    Never able to afford buying a laptop and additional accessories yet have thought about how nice it would be to paint some pictures outside with a laptop.
    The very first digital art program that I worked with Art Rage 1

You may visit my personally designed website at: www.stephenlopiano.com
    There is one section full of pages there under the Digital Artwork category that is devoted entirely to paintings I have created with Art Rage.

Thanks guys

Paint brush hairs getting on the paper is annoying too. I could go ArtRage mobile now Stephen, I hadn't thought about that 8)