ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sky Intruder

Sky Intruder

The UFO I created in Groboto and it is untextured. I painted over the model in ArtRage 4.0. For the background I used Silo Artist's stag stencil, the ArtRage grass stencil and my tree & bird stencils. I applied some subtle free textures from the internet onto the UFO and the trees... The text on the UFO was done in Photoshop Elements and is wingdings font. It says "Flying Saucer"...

Man... I just noticed, most of my stuff I've been creating in ArtRage are mostly of a blue hue.... Is that telling me something? Perhaps it's from watching too much St Louis Blues hockey on tv... I've been a St Louis Blues fan since 1968... Man am I getting old. This year I finally broke down and got NHL's Center Ice on tv... Now I can watch ALL Blues hockey games, except playoffs...that'll cost me more...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ArtRage005-{Sky Intruder}=KRM02.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	149.7 KB 
ID:	73395  

I like what you have done in this painting...very imaginative...I too am a hockey fan, although I like the predators and penguins. I play a lot of hockey on the PS3.
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

Terrific. Beam me up.
    // "Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well." - Byron
    //
    My ArtRage Paintings Here
    // My Comprehensive AR4 & 3 Thread Here
    64 bit Win8Pro, 16GB Ram, Intel i7 Quad Core - 8 threads; Wacom Intuios 4

Very nice!

I do 3D work myself. I'll have to try texture a model with ArtRage sometime.

Great painting! I like the subtle deer down the bottom right. Just creeps up on you!

good one. you remember the experience well.

Ken

Why do I get the feeling that we are not alone in the universe? Nice one I like it.....

Brilliant work Kenmo
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Quote Originally Posted by semd74 View Post
    I like what you have done in this painting...very imaginative...I too am a hockey fan, although I like the predators and penguins. I play a lot of hockey on the PS3.

Watched the Penguins vs Flyers game last night on NBC Sports. It was wild. Philly won 6-5...

Thanks for the comments...

Appreciate the comments everyone.... ArtRage is so much fun and so relaxing....