ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: AR4.01 Crash

AR4.01 Crash

Hi Artrage team, here is the situation. Was working on A4 size document, 2-3 layers - used Selection tool, then Shift+T /Transform/, BAM, Crash /2 times in a row/. No such problems with AR3 Studio Pro. Windows 7 64bit, plenty of CPU power and RAM. If you need more info let me know.
    Cheers!

Sorry to hear you had a crash. I've tried to reproduce it here but haven't been able to see it. Are you able to cause the problem to occur again with similar steps? If so, I'd recommend turning on 'store backup files' in advanced preferences ( set the slider to a reasonable number of backups ), then saving regularly as you approach the point the problem occurs. When you see the crash, I could then get the last saved version from you ( which will also contain your tool settings at the time )and the last steps you used to create the problem. Let me know what transform mode your transform tool was set to, and which layer was selected if possible. You can email me at support@artrage.com and I can look into it. Let me know how large the file is in your email. If it's larger than 15 mb or so, I can arrange a different way of getting it from you.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Thanks Dave, will do as you advised.