ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Giveaway of the Day - 3DPageFlip PDF Editor

Exclamation Giveaway of the Day - 3DPageFlip PDF Editor

Hi Guys,
    Now you can make pdf pages and/or a flip page e-book!
    Today only.......Feb 18, 2013

http://giveawayoftheday.com/
    readme file has unlock code.

Giveaway of the Day - 3DPageFlip PDF Editor

3DPageFlip PDF Editor gives you a complete set of tools for editing, assembling and rearranging the pages in PDF files. You can use the powerful program to insert, clone, extract, replace, delete, rotate, reorder pages, add security, bookmark, watermark, links, attachments, edit text markups, comments and so on. 3DPageFlip PDF Editor does NOT require Adobe Acrobat, and produces documents compatible with Adobe Acrobat Reader Version 5 and above.

thanks Bobbyray for the watchfull eye...I am looking for Adobe replacement, as the that colossus does not serve me well due to the huge costs.

For pdf use Open Office or Ms Office

Quote Originally Posted by Orkhan View Post
    thanks Bobbyray for the watchfull eye...I am looking for Adobe replacement, as the that colossus does not serve me well due to the huge costs.
    I Always use Ms Office 2007 for pdf documents. Open Office is free and is also great for pdf. A free print utility like Cute PDF (there are many others like it) also does the trick. No page flip though... No need for Adobe stuff.