ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Export not finding files

Question Export not finding files

I have had no problems with this until yesterday, but when I click on "Export" I get no way to find .ptg files. They all show up normally in "Open" and in IE. I used to see a page of ptg files, but now I only see jpg, gif etc, usually the export destination types. I don't have my install file for Artrage Studio Pro 3.5.5. Can I download it and re-install? When I went to the download page I had no downloads available.

My hardware
    Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E420s 4401 - Core i5 241 OM 2.3
    GHz - 14 TFT
    Dimensions (WxDxH) 13.7 in x 9.3 in x 1.2 in
    Weight 4.2 Ibs
    Built-in Devices Stereo speakers, wireless LAN antenna, ThinkLight,
    Bluetooth antenna
    Embedded Security Fingerprint reader
    Processor Intel Core i5 2410M / 2.3 GHz (2.9 GHz) ( Dual-Core)
    Cache Memory 3 MB - L3 cache
    RAM 4 GB (installed) / 8 GB (max) - DDR3 SDRAM - 1333 MHz - PC3-10600 (
    1 x 4 GB)
    Card Reader 4 in 1
    Hard Drive 320 GB - Serial ATA-300 - 7200 rpm
    Optical Storage DVD-Writer - removable plug-in module
    Display 14 LED backlight TFT 1366 x 768 (WXGA) - 16:9
    Graphics Controller Intel HD Graphics 3000 Dynamic Video Memory
    Technology
    Wacon Bamboo Tablet
    Operating System Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit Edition
    Environmental Standards ENERGY STAR Qualified

With export, you can see all image formats you can export as, but as you cannot export as PTG, you won't be able to see PTG files. When you go to open / save as you will see your PTG files. This is standard when exporting. Reinstalling the software won't change this behavior.

If you have 'no downloads available', it sounds like you're trying to download from the online store and their downloads have expired. You can create an account at http://members.artrage.com if you have not done so already, then log in and register your serial number to download directly from us instead.

If you want to save as a PTG I'd recommend File -> Save as which will enable you to save as a PTG and will shjow other PTG files in the destination folder. I hope this helps.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Thanks

Thanks, I thought I could choose from the list, forgot it only works on the open file duuuh.... problem solved.