ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: 900 second sketches

900 second sketches

I've been working on improving my skills and recently launched a new challenge/project, 900 second sketches. Fifteen minutes. I set a timer, and then paint/draw for that length of time. When the timer goes off, I lift the stylus and that's it. It's meant to be quick practice, not finished at all, usually trying out different things. Like this week I'm doing a new landscape each day, last week it was hands. Artrage 4.0 came at a great time, and lately I've been using it to get more familiar with the tools.

Here's a couple examples from this week:
    Attached Images Attached Images   

welcome Ryan. there used to be a thread in art projects called What can you paint in 30 minutes? That was a fun and educational thread. Hasn't surfaced in awhile.
    You are doing amazingly well for only 15 minute. love your very artful and purposed strokes and the watercolor effect you have achieved.

Thanks! Really trying to focus on the big details and not get bogged down in the small details for these.