ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: ArtRage Product Line Feature Comparison

ArtRage Product Line Feature Comparison

I came across this feature comparison table and found it very informative.

If you haven't already seen it I recommend checking:

http://www.artrage.com/files/artrage...comparison.pdf
    Last edited by artage; 02-19-2013 at 06:36 AM.

Thanks for the link. It really shows what is now included in the software. Looking at this helps to realize it's huge amount of new features. It's worth to look at even for those who use ArtRage for long time. Just as a check list to try the new features out. Sometimes we tend to use a limited set of tools that we know best. It's nothing wrong to do so, but sometimes it results in limited achievement or at least in unnecessary use of another tools in pipeline.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	174.3 KB 
ID:	73294

Quote Originally Posted by artage View Post
    I ..found it very informative.
    Really??
    Its funny because I found it to be rather uninformative, maybe even a bit misleading - as it seems to have only 3 additions added to the existing Studio Pro upgrading to AR4 - as shown in the above link.
    The list doesn't show any of the other wonderful features such as Workbench Mode + scrap mixing palette... and now I see this amazing added distortion to the text tool as shown above.

BTW; I Nevertheless went ahead and purchased the upgrade right away, as I have faith in the product and in the Team. But without this, I might have wondered if the upgrade was worth only 3 listed additions. So its misleading as actually there is much more
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. (Mark Twain)

The whole comparison has the length of 7 pages. It seems you looked only at the first.

Rowena, When I first checked out the comparison, I was skeptical about upgrading too. But since it was such a bargain, I decided to go ahead anyway. Well, I have to say I am having a blast finding all the new things. The possibilities are amazing. There is a bit of a learning curve to the differences, but isn't that what Art Rage is all about? Learning and having fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Strandy View Post
    The whole comparison has the length of 7 pages. It seems you looked only at the first.
    Oh shucks... yes you are quite right - my bad
    In my haste I had not noticed. Thanks for pointing that out
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. (Mark Twain)