ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rabbit Hole-o-gram

Rabbit Hole-o-gram

I'm diving toooooo ......
    Hope You like how I mixed and cooked-up these a couple of quite different old paintings of mine.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Cesare, great one!
    She appears to be on one doozy of a modeling gig, beach scene, or someone has spiked the party punch!

I love it! Colours, composition, it all works really well.

Caesar,
    The colors, sense of movement, energy and quality art work is
    quite commendable. A stuning fantasy for the male gender and
    a noteworthy piece of "what if" for we gals. I for one will now be
    earnestly high stepping away from any wind tunnel like Rabbit
    holes that may be inward breathing nearby. Excellent work!
    Mairzie Dotes

I like it Caesar and it also answers a question that I have.
    Many of your woman in your recent paintings are much slimmer and now I see why, you have had them all at the gym.
    Geoff

Galena, Kansas, USA (Southeast corner of the state)
    very nicely done!
    Do we have to accept what life hands us? Or can we say no thank you and ask for a different flavor?

Your sense of humour really comes through in this one as well as the wonderful colours but I have to say, SHES GOT MY SHOES. Nice one Cesare
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Very funny title, Caesar.

Such athletic costumes, except for the shoes! I wonder if those wings get in the way of the nautilus machines at the gym. These babes been Pumping Wing. I suppose faeries have their gym time in this modern world.

I remember when Jane Fonda (actress over here) back in the 70s (?) came out with her work out video and everybody went nuts for the sexy appearance of it. It did more than just about anything to fill the gyms. I think the rabbit hole is going to get likewise filled with such adverts as these.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Dear Sandra, I'd rather say the third option ...I would never think to willingly jump into a rabbit hole without taking a nice lady with me. LOL Thank You!

Thank You, dear Copespeak! Artrage may be quite helpful to arrange and fine tune also the weirdest compositions.

Well, dear Mary Ann, this may be also a feminine gender fantasy (once identified with the girl), to surrender, lose control and be taken by the currents and gusts of colors, scents, sounds, touches, tastes, thrills and vibrations all dancing in changing harmonies for a while, whnever they're sure to then be able to come back to reality with a somehow different attitude and awareness. Thank You!

Dear Geoff, they started to increase their gym excercises in view of next summer, so they had to slim down a little, but still keeping their right curvatures where needed. LOL Thank You!

Thank you, dear Julie Diane!

Dear Katie, at least for Your passion, taste for (and collection of) shoes, I guess all Your fetishist neighbours and friends must be "at Your feet"! LOL Thank You!

Dear D Akey, although I'm young enough in front of Jane Fonda, I do remember of her, both as a super-sexy Barbarella, from some elder guy narration, and of her popularity teaching gym later on. She was an unsurpassed pioner(ess)? and had many followers also among our sexiest foreign-born actresses. Thank You!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Wow Ceasar! Nice work! You sure keep those gals moving! L