ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Anyone got blue area in Tool size window ?

Anyone got blue area in Tool size window ?

Name:  wut.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  59.1 KB Name:  wut.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  61.0 KB

What is that blue area in the tool size window ?
    It doesn't show up in each of the tools , but it irritates me very much.

Cycle through the different shapes settings for the knife tool and YouŽll see that the blue area (horizontal..) shifts its appearance for settings like "Flat", "Edge", "Soft", "Blur" and "Wet"..

Quote Originally Posted by n00b View Post
    Cycle through the different shapes settings for the knife tool and YouŽll see that the blue area (horizontal..) shifts its appearance for settings like "Flat", "Edge", "Soft", "Blur" and "Wet"..
    Thanks.
    But sometime , those areas have rare possibilities to stick permanantly inside those window, even though I switched to other tools.
    I have to restrat the program in order to remove them.

By the way, can I turn it off ?

Thanks again.

The preview can't be turned off. Could you let us know any more details about it getting 'stuck' (such as which tools you're switching between) so that we can work out what might be causing that for you? We've not seen that before.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

I get the same thing..but just with the knife...doesn't present a problem. Just a thought..perhaps its thre to give contrast to the knife since the utility has no colour?
    Last edited by moosie; 02-15-2013 at 10:52 AM.
    .................................................. .............................
    There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go.
    – Author Unknown

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused

You will see a blue strip if you're using the palette knife variations, you're correct - it represents a stroke of media for the palette knife to interact with in the preview. So if you cycle through the various palette knife options ( flat, edge, soft etc ) you'll see the tool preview update.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design