ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Scraps FTW! But...

Scraps FTW! But...

Was VERY excited to see the scraps option added. I like blending and selecting colors myself from the blends instead of the color wheel and this is exactly what I had in mind. However, I note that the scraps aren't picking up my canvas settings and that there doesn't appear to be a way to change the scraps canvas settings. That's not so cool and the manual doesn't give me any direction on them. Is there a way to modify them? If so, how?

Scraps are currently set to a single canvas setting, but we'll be looking at expanding Scrap options in the future.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Thanks for the update, Matt. Would love to see that in a point release, even if it's just matching the document's setting only it would be a big help. Have a great day!

Just bumping this to see if it might make it into the next patch?

It's a relatively big change and we're releasing an update shortly so it probably won't be in the next update.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.