ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Art Rage 4 Upgrading connection problem via Stream.

Art Rage 4 Upgrading connection problem via Stream.

I have problems upgrading to Art Rage 4 via Steam.
    The store shows the discounted price of Art Rage 4 , but I cannot add the application to my cart.
    Whenever I click "add to cart" , Steam always shows "Error Code: -324 Failed to load web page (unknown error)." .

I tried to contact support , but the page didn't response anything.
    The support page showed "error -324" as well. (Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): The server closed the connection without sending any data.)

I wonder can I get Steam activation code for Art Rage 4 directly from the site to activate my account.

EDITED - Problem partially Solved

I completed my purchase via Stream on my iPhone which use different ISP. (Internet Service Provider)
    Still , I cannot add Art Rage 4 in my cart from my PC.
    Last edited by DynDasE; 02-14-2013 at 07:16 AM. Reason: Problem partially Solved

Quote Originally Posted by DynDasE View Post
    I have problems upgrading to Art Rage 4 via Steam.
    The store shows the discounted price of Art Rage 4 , but I cannot add the application to my cart.
    Whenever I click "add to cart" , Steam always shows "Error Code: -324 Failed to load web page (unknown error)." .

I tried to contact support , but the page didn't response anything.
    The support page showed "error -324" as well. (Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): The server closed the connection without sending any data.)

I wonder can I get Steam activation code for Art Rage 4 directly from the site to activate my account.

EDITED - Problem partially Solved

I completed my purchase via Stream on my iPhone which use different ISP. (Internet Service Provider)
    Still , I cannot add Art Rage 4 in my cart from my PC.
    When I go to the Steam store there is only Artrage 4, no longer 3. I don't really understand. :S

ArtRage 3 isn't in the Steam Store any more, if you already own it you can find it in your Library but we removed it from the store front so that new customers don't accidentally purchase it (the new version is the same price).

DynDase - Just to clarify: have you managed to purchase 4 or is it stuck in your cart? If it's stuck in the cart could you check your library to see if it's already in there?
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.