ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Art Rage studio Pro 4 availability question

Art Rage studio Pro 4 availability question

Currently, I have Art Rage Studio Pro 3. I wanted to upgrade to and purchase Art Rage Studio Pro 4. I thought that was what I selected, but the download shows that I am not getting Studio Pro 4, I am just getting Art Rate 4 ... in looking at the store it states that Studio Pro 4 is no longer "on sale" ... that does not answer the question for me ... in stating that it is "no longer on sale" does that mean the product has been discontinued, or does that mean that it was being offered for a special sale price for a certain period and that the sale has ended? If there is a version of Art Rage Studio Pro 4, can I change my purchase to that version? Thanks for any help.
    Charlie

I'm going to go out on a limb and say it looks like they've dropped the split between the two. Way the site reads to me AR is back to being a single product.

I'd like to find out about that too. Is it back to one product?

As far as I know, it's just the one.

We decided to go back to a single product (and drop the price!)
    As developers it is more difficult maintaining two product lines. For customers it became confusing - which version offered what, and what happens during updates.

So we're keeping it simple: ArtRage 4 is ArtRage 4
    If you upgrade you get the best with all the new features.

Just think of all the pixels we're saving by not having to have web pages for two versions.
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

Art Rage Studio Pro 4 availability question answered

Thank you so very much for the clarification ... being an old broad, well .... sometimes it takes a bit more clarification, and I do appreciate that! Charlie