ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zebra stripes

Zebra stripes

Although I didn't use the peculiarity of the new ArtRage 4 features, here's a drawing experiment I made. Imaginary silhouette drawing and subsequent completion by chalk, airbrush and selection/ ink for the better outline the pencil lines.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sfilata2.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	260.1 KB 
ID:	73123  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Don't you think the dress is a wee bit too long? I mean if a lion should happen by, she'll have to bolt and doesn't want to get tangled up in all that drapery. . .

Your drawings have gotten so accomplished. They seem refined and very descriptive -- the line is crisp and appropriate for a slender girl. Very well drawn. You still working from memory?
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

An interesting painting Caesar although I wish she was standing a little better, but I am sure that was intentional.
    Geoff

hi Cesare, great drawing, and the tinted paper and border add a lot of interest!
    xiěy, n. freehand brushwork, spontaneous expression
    Artrage Gallery
    / Leaning Tree Ink Studio

Haha Cesare, there I was thinking, I bet Cesare will draw a wonderful African landscape and a zebra running along, but no.....that is not a zebra. One beautiful lady there, and always beautifully drawn.

It is always a pleasure to see your drawings Caesar and i like the ungarded posture it gives her more interest...love it.

Ceasar,
    nice drawing! Your drawing skills keep getting better and better! Wow, wish I had legs that long! L

A very clever drawing Caesar. I came in expecting to see a zebra!

nice figure. I was also expecting the zebra stripes perhaps on a zebra or maybe an abstract. surprise!