ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: How to create... ?

How to create... ?

Hi,

Do you know if it is (or will be) possible to create a special shape for the painting tools ?

Thank you !

Rather sad: noone is interested in my post. Matt, a little answer pleaaaaaase !

Hi Claudine...I think Matt is in New Zealand..he's probably sleeping...don't forget there are many time zone differences for the members here
    .................................................. .............................
    There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go.
    Author Unknown

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused

The Sticker Spray can be used to create specific shaped brush heads. If you look in the Art Brushes category of sticker spray presets you'll see a number of examples. The spray uses a single sticker as a brush head which is modified based on the Spray Variation settings.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Hi moosie, I know I am too impatient ! It was nice from you to try to make me wait.

Thank you Matt for your message. I have seen these variation settings, it'is true. It is really interesting.
    My dream would be to create a shape, let's imagine a leaf... and I could use all the tools with that shape... And of course, I could use it with all the desired Variation settings.

Do you think it will possible one day ?
    Thank you.
    Last edited by Claudine; 02-19-2013 at 06:46 AM.

Due to the way our paint simulation works, custom shapes like that are only available for the Sticker Spray, we won't be bringing that to the other tools unfortunately.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Never, never ?