ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: use Griffen Powermate to Rotate Canvas

use Griffen Powermate to Rotate Canvas

In an animation application I have called TVPaint I can use a Griffin Powermate wheel to activate the Rotate canvas feature making it very easy to rotate my drawing while I'm working on it. I'm new to ArtRage , so I'm wondering if anyone has figured out how to program a Griffin Powermate to work with the rotate feature in ArtRage ? The problem I'm having so far is that the rotate keyboard shortcuts are

Alt/Option + Right Click Drag
    Space + Alt/Option + Left Click Drag

but there doesn't seen to be any way to program Right Click Drag and Left Click Drag as a keyboard command in the Griffin Powermate control panel . So far all I can do is program it so that when I touch the Griffin Powermate wheel the rotation feature of ArtRage will activate, but I still have to touch the Wacom stylus to the surface of the Wacom tablet to actually rotate the canvas . What I'm trying to do is program the rotation so it's controlled by turning the Powermate wheel. (hope that's clear)

Any ideas?

http://www.griffintechnology.com/products/powermate/

D.T Nethery- I use the Logitech NuLOOQ which has a similar function. I have spoken with the Ambient Team specifically Andy, and know that they are aware of the desire to have key assignments customizable. I can't recall if it is currently on the white board for any pre-3.0 release or not but Andy could shed light on that.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Be well,

"Teach, Learn, Thrive"~DM