ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sprung

Sprung

Lily would sneak up onto the chair, and when caught, would look away, very guilty. She's wearing an old doggie rug I made for a boxer I had years before, frayed, patched and tattered.

Attachment 73064

Robyn,
    What a beautiful painting of Lily! Excellent work. Just lovely. L

White is tough to depict. Very successful all around. Wonderful and telling portrait of a head. I do believe she looks guilty. She's naughty and nice, every bit a girl.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thank you Lindae and Mr Akey.

She would hear me coming, and would jump down and pretend she hadn't been there, which was a regular source of amusement to us. We would drive up the driveway and see her through the windows exiting the chair.
    Last edited by copespeak; 02-12-2013 at 09:43 PM.

This is really nice Robyn , they are so crafty the way they know that they are doing something just a little naughty but would always do it behind your back knowing very well that mum would not really mind even if they were caught out..
    Geoff

She couldn't bear to be photographed, and she would always look away so I used to sneak up on her. I think she thought the camera would steal her soul. I have so many beautiful pics of her, thank heavens.

A lovely portrait of a lovely pet.

This is so pretty

Beautifully done!

Beautiful painting
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

Thank you Marilyn Anne, semd74 and justjean. I wish I had raised the texture to watercolour, but there you are.... a bit late now.