ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Loading the pictures.

Loading the pictures.

I am unable to post a picture in this group lately, I am getting the message that my text is too short, but it is longer then ten figures. What is wrong, please help.And thank you.

What web browser are you using, and can you tell me where you're trying to upload your image? Is it to the gallery, the gallery forum or somewhere else?
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

[QUOTE=DaveRage;436007]What web browser are you using, and can you tell me where you're trying to upload your image? Is it to the gallery, the gallery forum or somewhere else?

Hi, Dave, i am using google chrome browser, tried also internet explorer and all is the same. Want to load the picture in forum galery.Thank you for your attention.

Thanks for that. I just successfully posted an image to the gallery forums using Internet Explorer, so it looks like it's unlikely to be a problem with the forum software at this point.

Could you please email me at support@artrage.com with:

-The exact steps you're going through to make the post in the gallery forum ( please include everything you're clicking on )
    -The contents and title of the post you're making
    -The exact text of the error message
    -If you're able to take a screenshot when the problem occurs, attaching it to the email could be useful
    -Also, let me know when you were last able to attach an image to a post in the gallery forums
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Hi Dave,I was able to post first picture in so many days....no problem about a month ago.... but what I am here for... cannot understand why my link to my personal gallery here in Artrage shows the error and is not opening up my gallery instead. Even after i had finally posted pic to the forum my comp completely froze had to go to the manager to close the Artrage down.Another thing is when i am trying to post picture on the forum, picture lands in my personal gallery instead and from there i can drag it and post it through the attachment button.
    Thank you so much for your time and answer.

Tara

The reason your gallery link isn't working is that it points to an old location which was used by the original gallery system which we retired about a year ago. Your gallery images have all been preserved and you can hook up your gallery to your Member Area and forum accounts like this:

You'll see an option at the bottom of the page to link your forum account. Go ahead and do this.

After doing that, you can go to the gallery ( you'll be prompted to log in if you aren't at at the time - log in with your member area details )

You can click 'My Gallery' to go to your gallery homepage. That's the link to put in your signature which will take you to the right place.

You can then use the instructions I emailed you to get the URLs for any images if you want to post them to the gallery forum from your gallery.

Sorry for the delay in the last email, I'm just sending updated information now. Feel free to email me back if you're having any problems.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design