ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Keeping specific menus visible on 'Enter'

Keeping specific menus visible on 'Enter'

Hi, I am trying to record my script with Studio Pro and, just like how I can do with my ipad version, have a completely blank canvas in the recording (other than what I am painting). I want the screen to have no menus but still access the Samples and Settings menu from my 2nd screen in a 2-screen setup. But every time I click 'Enter' the Samples and Settings menu disappear - only the Layers menu stays visible. Am I doing something wrong?

Oh, I just thought I'd add that the iPad version automatically ignores the menus when it records scripts but Studio Pro doesn't - it seems to include the menus within the script. Any way to change this?

Any panels which intersect with the canvas are hidden when you press enter. If panels remain, they are most likely to close to the canvas window, so their shadow ( which is part of the window ) is overlapping the canvas window and therefore they are being hidden. If you move them a little further away they should remain when you press enter.

Neither version records panels, but any panels you have open in Studio Pro will remain open during script playback. If you don't want anything open, press enter to go to full screen mode, then play your script back either from the OS menu bar if you're on OS X ( File -> Play script ), or by assigning a keyboard shortcut to playing scripts ( Edit -> Set keyboard Shortcuts -> Scripting Commands ), then pressing that keyboard shortcut.

The script playback panel however needs to always be shown, so that a user can stop script playback, pause and so on. I hope this helps.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design