ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: printing sizes

printing sizes

Help ! I am trying to find out what settings to set in the new painting section to print a 8.5 x 11 . Also what I should set it for if I am going to take a photo of my portrait in and have it printed in a 12 x12 or bigger. I need to know what sizes to set it for and the pixel settings. I have read the info in the manual for the artrage 3.5 studio and have done various prints to try to figure this out , also have tried to find any tutorials on this but to no avail. Hoping someone can help me out. Thank you

Go to Edit> Resize Painting, and see below in "Print Size" tab ....

Attachment 72868

Uncheck 'Preserve Original Aspect' to change.

printing sizes

Hi Robyn thank you for replying. I did try what you suggested. I put it in just how you showed me. But my frame came out to be 7 1/4 w x 5 1/2 h. When I tried the w 8.50 x 11.50 h at 75 pix it came out to be 7 w x 9 3/8 h. Do you think it might have something to do with my printer settings.

Thanks
    Artzee

Did you 'Uncheck 'Preserve Original Aspect' (where the green tick is on the graphic I provided)? It should come out absolutely accurate.