ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Pencil Blending with the Palette tool

Pencil Blending with the Palette tool

I have set up about 6 different Palette tools.
    I use each one for my pencil drawings.
    I thought I would share them, since I think they may help.
    My process may be lengthy to achieve the desired results, but I prefer them.

1. Dirty Smudge = Flat, 61% Pressure, 0 Loading, Auto Clean OFF, Lock Rotation OFF
    2. Heavy Dirty Smudge = Flat, 100% Pressure, 0 Loading, Auto Clean OFF, Lock Rotation OFF - This creates a big dark spread of color.
    3. Light Dirty Smudge = Flat, 34% Pressure, 0 Loading, Auto Clean OFF, Lock Rotation OFF
    4. Smooth Dark Smudge = Flat, 61% Pressure, 0 Loading, Auto Clean ON, Lock Rotation OFF
    5. Smooth Light Smudge = Flat, 32% Pressure, 0 Loading, Auto Clean ON, Lock Rotation OFF
    6. Smooth Very Light Smudge = Flat, 13% Pressure, 0 Loading, Auto Clean ON, Lock Rotation OFF

These all do something different that you have to experiment with to understand what each does.

But the ones that are labeled "Light" lighten the area and act as a eraser and smoother in one.

My goodness! They're gorgeous! Thanks for sharing. I can't wait to get started.

Thank you for sharing these.