ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Some Sticker Fun

Some Sticker Fun

Had some fun just using stickers I had made from some of my paintings.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sticker bouquet 2.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	357.6 KB 
ID:	72826   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sticker Bouquet.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	478.5 KB 
ID:	72825  

good to see your sticker experiments Bobbi... did you make the flower stickers first? I have an anemone sticker brush that is kinda fun to play with. That is all the flowers I think I have made so far.

Screenpainter, yes I had made the stickers first then just used the sticker spray tool to add different stickers to the layers. I used some of my older paintings as the basis for the stickers. Each one is individual. Learning to do stickers was a process of trial and error. Trying to get just the item itself to be a sticker without a background was interesting. It took several attempts and a lot of looking at sticker tutorials. I am one of those people who has a difficult time working from written instructions. I have to see it done before it sinks in to my thick skull. In any event, it is fun to do.

Nicely done, I must admit to knowing little about stickers as such, but the effect certainly deserves a look.
    Geoff

You're more determined than me, as I haven't tried stickers yet. Well maybe once (ewww!)...... but I must get back and have another try.

Gorgeous bouquet; you're very clever.

A lovely bunch of flowers Bobbi , in my case sticker making and then deleting most of them is fun

Say, that is beautiful stuff. And they never fade.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream