ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: L'ago della bilancia (The index of the scale)

Red face L'ago della bilancia (The index of the scale)

Here's another political vignette.
    Mario Monti is in the middle and willing to play a more important role than the expected actual size of the parties supporting him as prime minister, by simply forming a majority alliance with what will result to be the most voted coalition, presumably the centre-left.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	L'ago della bilancia.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	504.8 KB 
ID:	72755  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Great looking clock , Caesar, but a dart board would look good also not that I have any clue who they are other than politicians

An interesting image Caesar, showing the political arena and where a coalition gov political viewpoint will end up.
    Geoff

Nice one. You were kind enough to make this version in English, heh. You have my vote!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Excellent !
    I'm sure some of them ( one at least ... Sylvio B*** to not name him) will feed your inspiration in the coming months. !
    Chris.

Io voto per ... Cesare!
    xiěy, n. freehand brushwork, spontaneous expression
    Artrage Gallery
    / Leaning Tree Ink Studio

Caesar, dont understand your politics, but I sure love what you are doing with it, great job

Very clever Caesar. May your winning political candidate offer your country some hope for the coming years.

Our leaders of the two major political parties are absolute duds. Our much disliked Prime Minister has called an election for September, and the opposition is crowing with joy. Their leader is pretty awful as well. So we have 8 months of them sniping at each other, and sadly, one will win.

I hate politics! It's often so shallow and calculating, not a noble calling to care for the country and it's peoples.

Thank You, dear Jean, Geoff, D Akey, Chris, Sandra, Pete, Pat and Robyn!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!