ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Winter Wonder

Winter Wonder

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	winter wonder.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	201.5 KB 
ID:	72677
    I got a beautiful illustrated Art Deco book as a Christmas present and it set my mind racing, so I put my own spin on some. I hope I dont send you into overload with the Art Deco ones I will be posting, I just hope you like them
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Very nice Katie, but isn't she a little cold in that dress,I think I can see her goose bumps.
    Geoff

Katie, very beautiful, I am not a fan of winter lol but for some reason this does not make me feel cold, still feel the warmth of a peaceful fantasy, lovely job

A very fine wintery scene with a touch of surrealism.... Well done....

Katie, This is beautiful. I know Mairz would love this too as she loves Art Deco. Fantastic painting dear friend.

You think she's cold. . . how about that butterfly. His wings are icing up! "Flight control, we have a MayFly. . . er a MayDay. . . actually more a JanDay, but who's counting. . . coming in for an emergency landing on this lady's powdered nose. . ."

I really like the authentic colors, just the kind they'd have used back in the Deco era. I really like the stylization especially in the trees and her head dress. Very elegant lines all around.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

She is lovely

Art Deco was my first thought. She would still fit in at Radio City Music Hall where there are fabulous Art Deco embellishments. She would grace any hall.

Thumbs up

Katie, keep on spinning I love them all and this has a beautiful elegance to it

Very Georges Barbier and Lepape. I really love this style and have been meaning to have go for a long while. This is a really good effort coops!

So lovely! I especially like how you incorporated and repeated the design pattern in the various areas. The colors are a winner too!