ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Hair bursh color porblem.

Hair bursh color porblem.

Hello, i'm reahther new to artrage and I need to draw some blond hair. But everytime I use thie "hair bursh" tool I get odd green colors. So what i'm asking is there a way to make the hairbrush draw solid clolors? So that way I can just do the lighting and shadeing myself.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hair test.jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	229.1 KB 
ID:	72655
    The 3 colors on the far left are what is supposed to be bolnd, thanks for your time.

Welcome to the forums!

The hair brush you're using will be one of the sticker sprays which uses repeated application of a sticker along a path. Some stickers have their own colour variations for different effects and this is one of them. I'd recommend using 'Hair Brush 2' instead, as this doesn't have any colour variation in it, it will just give you the colour you selected.

I hope this helps!
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Quote Originally Posted by DaveRage View Post
    Welcome to the forums!

The hair brush you're using will be one of the sticker sprays which uses repeated application of a sticker along a path. Some stickers have their own colour variations for different effects and this is one of them. I'd recommend using 'Hair Brush 2' instead, as this doesn't have any colour variation in it, it will just give you the colour you selected.

I hope this helps!
    Hi thanks for your help, but i cant seem to find anything called "hairbrush2" but i did find a "sparse bristles" tool that looks alot like what im looking for and might even be what you where talking about.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hair tes2.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	215.3 KB 
ID:	72664

Sorry, I wasn't sure which version of ArtRage you were using. It sounds like you're using Studio, so Hairbrush 2 isn't in the sticker sets for that version. I'm glad to hear you've found a sticker which will do what you want!
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Thanks alot for your help.