ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A boy

Red face A boy

My first portrait in colour

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	iker_fin.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	161.8 KB 
ID:	72726

Expect you like.
    Last edited by mochuelin; 01-31-2013 at 01:57 PM.

- It is the
    emotion that brings us closer to the reality, which is infinite and diverse. Antonio López García
    - What would life be if we did not have the courage to try something new? Vicent Van Gogh
    My Gallery

I try hard not to bring money into these comments but, I have to say, there are parents around the world who would gladly pay for a portrait of their child done in this wonderful style. There is so much hopefullness and potential in this child's eyes. He seems to see all of the promise that the world can bring and how he can help in that.

mochuelin,
    There is nothing more fulfilling than experiencing the wonder
    joy and love of having a son and you have defined this
    human experience wonderfully in this charming portrait. Love
    everything about it!
    Mairzie Dotes

Quote Originally Posted by RobertSWade View Post
    I try hard not to bring money into these comments but, I have to say, there are parents around the world who would gladly pay for a portrait of their child done in this wonderful style. There is so much hopefullness and potential in this child's eyes. He seems to see all of the promise that the world can bring and how he can help in that.
    Dear RobertSWade:
    you're the second person that today say me the same thing, the first one was the father of this boy, but I have some problems to get money from this work, I'm not a professional in art, I only do this for fun, and the second one is that I don't know put price to my creations. This is a gift, and now I'm working in another one, the sister of this boy, I promised to his father to do both of them. It's a very hopeful comment, I was thinking it isn't a good job, because nobody say any... but now I feel happy reading your words, if you're interested in seeing the picture original, and the progress, you can see this link

Thank you, thank you, thank you.
    Last edited by mochuelin; 01-29-2013 at 02:43 PM.

- It is the
    emotion that brings us closer to the reality, which is infinite and diverse. Antonio López García
    - What would life be if we did not have the courage to try something new? Vicent Van Gogh
    My Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Mairzie Dotes View Post

mochuelin,
    There is nothing more fulfilling than experiencing the wonder
    joy and love of having a son and you have defined this
    human experience wonderfully in this charming portrait. Love
    everything about it!
    Oh Mairzie Dotes:

you have said a lovelly and wonderful thing... I don't have children. But I can feel this love in all the parents around me. Thank you for your fantastic comment.

- It is the
    My Gallery

A lovely painting of a handsome young fellow

Quote Originally Posted by justjean View Post
    A lovely painting of a handsome young fellow
    Thank you very much for your comment, really he's a handsome boy.

- It is the
    My Gallery

Most of what are now recognized as the world's great artists died in poverty and lacking any recognition. This is why I hesitate to bring money into any discussion concerning art. Figuratively speaking, the world's gutters are littered with the corpses of dead artists who were never recognized in their time. Caesar can tell you all about Caravaggio and how his remarkable works went unnoticed in his lifetime while speaking so profoundly down through the ages.
    Do what you love doing because you love doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertSWade View Post
    Most of what are now recognized as the world's great artists died in poverty and lacking any recognition. This is why I hesitate to bring money into any discussion concerning art. Figuratively speaking, the world's gutters are littered with the corpses of dead artists who were never recognized in their time. Caesar can tell you all about Caravaggio and how his remarkable works went unnoticed in his lifetime while speaking so profoundly down through the ages.
    Do what you love doing because you love doing it.
    Hum... you're making me to think... hehehe. Well, always I do jokes saying that when I have no money to live I'll go to the street and I'll paint on the soil with colored chalk, sometimes the people give you some coins... out of jokes: I paint because I like, and to pass the time in hospital, I'm ill, and I'm so bored here. I feel the freedom when I'm painting, and it makes the time pass quickly.
    For me the payment are your comments and to know that the parents of the boy are happy with this gift.

- It is the
    My Gallery

What a beautiful portrait and so well painted. Children as so precious and so is this painting
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307