ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: lunch?

lunch?

As always your opinion is most appreciated .....Name:  lunch800.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  30.2 KB
    .................................................. .............................
    There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go.
    Author Unknown

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused

Tasty!

Opinion: in realistic painting, when you establish a degree of shadow in one part of the painting, you would probably do well to have all the parts exposed to the same light get a similar amount of shadow, consistent with local color of the items -- as a way of giving them appropriate volume. Not all colors, like a mid value cheese will not go as dark in the shadow side as say a dark colored object. But there will be some consistency of the relationship throughout. A consistency of relative size relationships is also something to note. Compared with those fruits, the flat cheese looks quite tiny. That's not always bad. But again, with realism, those kinds of things are noteworthy.

I quite like the fruit. Nice form and so on. Making me hungry.

It's a nice setup.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thank you sir I knew something wasn't right, but couldn't put my finger on it.....That's one tiny cheese lolol...so with the help of the magic wand thingy and the transformer thingy...Ive changed it.... Click image for larger version. 

Name:	applesncheese.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	67.2 KB 
ID:	72654
    .................................................. .............................
    There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go.
    Author Unknown

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused

moosie,
    This is a delicious painterly lunch, especially tantalizing to
    any fruit and cheese loving connoisseur .... pardon, but
    my mouth is watering!
    Mairzie Dotes

Moosie, a great looking lunch so colourful and appetising