ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Bell Jar

Bell Jar

As always, your input is most appreciated...Name:  belljar.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  32.3 KB
    .................................................. .............................
    There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go.
    Author Unknown

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused

Hahah. I recall tourist snow globes with the New York skyline to the point of making Orson Welles gasp "Rosebud. . ."

But those had snow on the inside. You live in snow and have it on the outside with it cozy and warm inside. How cool is that. . . er. . . how warm is that.

I see those little yellow flecks as faerie dust or faeries or lightning bugs or something luminous in the forest. I very much like this. Nice image.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

A quirky, clever picture!

I like it...well done
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

Thats so pretty and what a clever idea. Well done Moosie
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

I like it remind of the ones grandma had.
    Geoff