ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: egg or button

egg or button

I need to go out but I don't want to..its -27c..so I did this instead lol...Name:  egg.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  79.1 KB
    .................................................. .............................
    There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go.
    Author Unknown

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused

Stay in mate... looks like an alternate reality in a crystal, don't drop it.

smart move Moosie, love your egg (or button) lol

moosie,
    Egg? button? ... or possibly a crystal clear dew drop reflecting a
    captivating, nearby landscape. Very Creative and well painted

... and speaking of the weather ... it's 7 above zero here. I must
    thank whoever came up with the recipe, "Chili" because I made
    some today and it HELPS!!!
    Mairzie Dotes

Looks like a magical world! Love the concept

Moosie, eye or button it's great, and if it is an eye I would like to be able to look at that lovely scene too

Bloody hell. . . -27 c? That's -16.6 f below!!!! Legends are made of that kind of cold. . . and a poem or two. . .
    Careful how quick ye inhale.

Yeah, I think sitting by the warmth of the computer is a wise decision! And who gives a toot whether it's an egg or a button. They would both be rock solid in that weather. And we don't want to have to be asking Wacom to be designing a heated stylus. They're from Vancouver, Washington, and what do they know about real cold?

You keep yourself warm, Mr Moose. You would do well to take up painting hot coals as souvenirs. Bet they would sell in this weather.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

It looks like an enamelled brooch, lovely.

Thank you all so very much, you do wonders for my ego. ... Mr Akey sir, I've lived in places where -50 or -60 wasn't all that unusual lolol...oh and ahhh..hmmm..I'm a cow moose not a bull moose
    .................................................. .............................
    There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go.
    Author Unknown

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused

Quote Originally Posted by moosie View Post
    Thank you all so very much, you do wonders for my ego. ... Mr Akey sir, I've lived in places where -50 or -60 wasn't all that unusual lolol...oh and ahhh..hmmm..I'm a cow moose not a bull moose
    I beg your pardon -- Ms Moose. Rather tough to tell gender from your avatar. And even at that not many real moose come through these parts. Too hot for 'em. I think Bullwinkle was the last one I saw and he was on television floating down the streets of Manhattan in Macy's Thanksgiving Parade. So you can see we do hold moose in high regard. -76 f below or -60 f below -- either way it begs the question. . . did you just thaw and walk out from an Ice Age glacier? Shhheeeeeeeeeeeeeminy Crickets. . . . Brrrrrrrrr. . .
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream