ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: FREE Program> FLASH Flip page albums and pdf from images

Exclamation FREE Program> FLASH Flip page albums and pdf from images

Hi Guys

JAN 24 ONLY

I saw this this am and thought how useful this program could be for artists. Sharing it with you.

Download it TODAY>only and it must be activated today!!!! FULL Version (no updates or support)

Giveaway of the Day - Flip Image

http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/

Flip Image is an easy way to create animated flipping digital photo albums that behave like actual photo albums. You can import hundreds of images from your computer, scanner or camera, and then generate a flipping album which can be viewed online as Flash slideshow, sent by email or even burnt to CD.
    Flip Image enables you totally control your album style, size, colors, background, and all without any programming work!

Thanks! I will have to get bootcamp running for my Mac. Downloaded it. Now I'm hoping to be able to install it after the fact without it being a trial version only. We'll see. Thanks again, BobbyRay!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

It must be installed today and activated or you can not use it at all.

TODAY ONLY 1/24/2013 FULL Program.....no trial...no support..no updates
    $99 normal price.

Just sayin so you know. Awesome program for artists !!!!

enjoy!

Beware

I have discovered something. After downloading any of the free programs you must activate it that day...ok
    BUT
    It puts 3 files Readme (How to activate) Setup (to install) and (1 for activating) .qtg DELETE THAT FILE after activation.

I did not and AR encountered a problem as did other PROGRAMS on my com. I found by deleting that file that all my programs work fine now. wHEW....CRAZY, HU?