ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Child's Nightmare

Child's Nightmare

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Childs Nightmare.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	226.0 KB 
ID:	72502
    I'm posting this here rather than in the gallery, because i want opinions on what i could have done with that ginormo white space in the middle. The main part about this is it was all done with the crayon, obviously, but its what comes out of the childs mind(the box) creating something that isn't there in somewhere that would be much better if it was peaceful: the mind. Whatcha think?

Putting on my psychology cap here: There is a lot that can be read into this and questioned. The child is not connected to the firmament (carefully chosen word, there) while the headless automaton is. Did you intend that Mayan face? Did you even see it? Is that an arm or a stream of blood connecting them? Is that orange/red potential globe a vehicle of salvation or destruction?
    What goes in the middle is your choice, I think. How do you want this story to end?