ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Adobe on a Budget

Adobe on a Budget

If you're looking to enhance your studio tools you may be interested in this:-

http://www.adobe.com/products/creati...scription.html

Adobe now offer all products in their Creative Studio on a subscription basis. Sub for an individual product or for the entire studio suite.
    "I paint because I love to cut mats" (Arthur Alexander)

What a great way to have all the apps at your fingertips. Cool program! And if you have a student or are a student or teacher it is only 29.99 a month for academic price.

Someone else posted this not so long ago and it had me scratching my head about value. Maybe a budget, maybe not. Could add up kinda quick, especially if you end up buying the program after spending real cash on the rental unless it's a rent to own kind of thing.

Also probably a handy thing if you know the programs since you're on a ticker, and if you knew the programs you would probably already own them or have had access to them another way like school. But yeah, I suppose for a run and gun kind of experience it could help you get a project started or fill in a portfolio or do a job on spec or something.

Anyway, Adobe is getting creative with their marketing, that's for sure.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream