ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Just a Rose

Just a Rose

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rose.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	96.0 KB 
ID:	72436

Just a Rose, didn't take a whole lot of time (obvious by the quality and lack of background, but i'm not good at backgrounds) but i wanted some opinions, whatcha' think?

Thumbs up Nice

Ziggy

Nice 1, I like it. May I suggest that you use a reference picture in ArtRage..it helps to see what you are painting as you paint. If you need help with anything ask here in the forums...we are glad to assist you anytime. You can also post your painting in the forum "Critiques" for suggestions as you work on a painting.

Thanks for sharing this painting and KEEP EM COMING!!!! We love art no matter what level you are on. Digital art is the future for artists and video too so you can grow into a Pro right here with your family of Ragers.

PS> Don't forget to get copies of our free Magazine www.artrageus.net There is also a Basic tutorials and Art Supplies BOOKs for free. Enjoy learning with us.

Quirky and original!

Nicely done
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307