ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

View Poll Results: Do you find ArtRageUS Magazine Useful?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

13 86.67%
  • No

0 0%
  • Somewhat

1 6.67%
  • Not at all

1 6.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: I need your help guys

I need your help guys

Hi all

I am taking an free online course (coursera) at Edinburgh Univ for 5 weeks titled:
    Astrobiology and the Search for Extraterrestrial Life
    by Prof Charles Cockell

Join us if you like, we have a study group for Non-Science folks.... it starts on Jan 28
    https://www.coursera.org/edinburgh

__________________________________________________ ______________________________________

If you be so kind as to send me any submissions you have for the March 1st Issue it would really help me out a lot so I can work on it and get things prepared. This is our 3 Year Anniversary of ArtRageUS Magazine and it is going to be awesome.
    I need submissions for:

Artist Portal > 1 painting per Rager
    Challenge Artist Portal> Sci-fi and Fantasy ((This is for fun) 1 painting per Rager)))
    Any new Books by Ragers
    Articles/Stories

and anything else, lol

I would like to have a submission from all Ragers. Too much? Bring it on guys! This is your Magazine.

Bobby,
    Where do we actually submit? Do we go to the Artrageous site and do it there? Or email/PM you here?

Steve
    Check out and submit to the thread on Watercolor WIPs in Artrage-- lots of good tips and conversation
    My YouTube video tutorial series- How to Paint with Watercolors in Artrage
    Try out the free
    Artrage Pen-Only Toolbar to improve your workflow and reduce clutter
    List of other good tutorials on using watercolors in Artrage
    List of good sticker sprays for watercolor effects in Artrage

My blog- art, poetry and picture books- http://www.seamlessexpression.blogspot.com/

Hi Steve

Yes email me at bobbyray@artrageus.net with images/article or
    Use www.dropbox.com: bobbyray42@gmail.com share your submission/s in your folder with me.

See www.artrageus.net for all details on submissions.

I have just sent mine. I forgot to put iPad submission so I have resent it.
    Last edited by Saphire; 01-23-2013 at 12:32 PM.
    Christine.(Paint what you see, not what you know to be there)

Artrage Magazines https://app.box.com/s/6ybcbpnu1rw3tqee40hge5eb7eag6on6

http://saphire1948.deviantart.com/gallery/

Got it, No worries here! lol

Thank you and it is so marked for Ipad.

As a noobee I have found Artrageus very useful and love looking at the work of all the talented ragers here on the forum, and hope it will continue

Thumbs up Ragers World

Drawing4art

Thank you.... Our magazine is for us and about us and yes ArtRage too....the Ragers and we are the contents.....provided we submit materials. A dedicated Magazine just for us. There is no other.

I am now producing the magazine 4x a year due to the time needed to put it all together and find submitters as only a few Ragers make them without being asked to. Any Rager may make a submission and have it included at any time.

I encourage all Ragers to get involved with our Magazine. We are a family called Ragers and we support each other and no matter what level artist you are.....you are always welcome and encouraged to be included in the magazine with your artworks and articles and so on.

www.artrageus.net

Hello BobbyRay!

I'm also taking AstroBiology. I actually read the book in November to make sure that it was workable for me. I've noticed that there are quite a few artists on there.
    Pretty cool stuff, so far. I'm just hoping that I can make it through the more detailed chemistry parts. It'd be nice to have a certificate.

Thanks for the info about submitting to the magazine. I'll have to get some stuff together for it.