ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Knitted Scarf Sticker

Knitted Scarf Sticker

This sticker and preset will give you the effect of a stripped knitted scarf. The colors I show here are in blue and yellow if you want to get these colors you will have to set the color picker to RGB red 255. It is a single shape in two colors with shading.

Edit: I have added an ArtRage package and removed the individual files

Here is an ArtRage package that includes the knitted scarf sticker and some lanyard cord stickers that I made at D Akey's suggestion. I used Dropbox to host the file.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t5ddofab2t...nyards1.arpack
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Knitted Scarf.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	76.2 KB 
ID:	72380  
    Last edited by Aunt_Betsy; 01-22-2013 at 11:22 PM. Reason: Adding the link to an ArtRage package
    Aunt Betsy

My Zazzle store:
    Aunt Betsy's Celebration Art

that's crazy good. really is fun to play with. it is a mind-blower how that thing works as it twists and turns so smoothly. Thanks.

ps. note: if you want to make it really easy on folks you can make a package from within ArtRage. That way it will be easy for folks to install both elements in the right place.
    just adding a preset to a package will automatically add the needed sticker to go with the preset. ArtRage takes care of that internally for you.

Then all you need is a place like mediafire, or dropbox or your website to allow folks to download the .arpack file.
    Then it will automatically install the elements of your package inside their user folders.
    And just clicking on a downloaded .arpack file will automatically open ArtRage for folks and install any elements in the right folders.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by screenpainter; 01-21-2013 at 01:11 PM.

Thanks screenpainter! I've had some very interesting effects with just curved shapes. When I started adding different colors to the single shape it just became mind blowing what could be produced so quickly. Being inventive and mechanical by nature I've started really to make an investigation about how different shapes work with the sticker sprayer.

I did the create a package before and it worked fine on my computer but it didn't work when I loaded it to my webpage. I will probably start using Dropbox or something similar if I can't get it to work from my domain. I did signup for Dropbox from your link and got the extra space for joining because of a referral, so thank you for that.
    Aunt Betsy

My Zazzle store:

Thank you so much kenmo!

I have added an ArtRage package that includes the knitted scarf files and a few more and removed the individual files from the first post.
    Aunt Betsy

My Zazzle store:

Thanks so much!!

Smile

Aunt Betsy, thanks for sharing those lanyard sticker spray presets - they are fun!
    the following picture includes all of the originals plus a modified version of "lanyard square" for background and the letters - THANK YOU!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	130122_thank you lanyard_WEB.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	486.7 KB 
ID:	72443
    >>> MSIE's ArtRage Gallery <<<

"It's a living growing mutating art sculpture painting synthesis." (quote screenpainter)

!

LBMyers, you're very welcome! Enjoy using them.

MSIE, you are more than welcome and WOW! I love what you did with them. The "Thank You" is fantastic! I'll have to checkout using the Hue settings for rainbow colors.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	You re welcome.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	100.7 KB 
ID:	72446  
    Last edited by Aunt_Betsy; 01-24-2013 at 08:17 AM.
    Aunt Betsy

My Zazzle store:

Hello,

I download the Lanyards Stickers, and installed on artrage. Thank you for them.

I would like to know how did you both manage to use the stickers to write letters?... to my knowledge the only thing I know is to click a sticker of my choice and them it is pasted on the canvas and could nt find the way to work with it after that

Despite having ArtRage for a long time, this is my first attempt to work with stickers

I would like you to help me on this.
    And thank you!

[EDITED]
    ... I found the solution!....
    Thank you for them, they are added to improved my creativity
    Last edited by kaiko; 01-26-2013 at 02:17 AM.
    kaiko

You're welcome kaiko! I hope you enjoy them. Most of them are simple shapes or curves that do amazing things when used with the sticker sprayer. I'm new to using the sticker sprayer like this and making stickers so I know how it feels to be frustrated at not knowing how to do what you know is possible.
    Aunt Betsy

My Zazzle store: