Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Various Doodles by Alexandra 2013 New one last page

Hi Sandy, so good to see you posting again. ANd as i see you have matured a lot in what you like doing and it is marvelous. Love the color choices and ideas... love the girl with the glasses on... gosh, you are getting somewhere. And i am so glad for you just be patient and all will be right again.

Hello Mairz, Your comments are always most cherished, thank you for the kind words! Also, I have sent Mr. Wade an email. Hopefully he is well and will contact us soon.

Dear Neil, I only have one good arm left, and it really isn't all that good. The old elbow has taken a beating requiring me to retire from home repair, so we will just have to pinkie wrestle, is that is alright? Winner gets the aurora sheep. haha! Thanks dear friend!

Dear Jean, thank you, she was a fun project. I am so sorry about the shakes. Be good to yourself dear lady and remember to get your vitamin D and B nutrients checked. I found that I was really deficient, even getting as much sun as I was. It has helped my immune system, but I am a little too late as I never imagined I would suffer two bad falls. Pushing the big 5-0 here, and don't like facing the fact I need to be careful. I've always been so active.

Thanks Geoff, great to see you!

Thanks AT, I sure hope so. I am beginning to wonder with the long recovery. Freaks me out a bit.
    I worked a little more on my bathing cap painting. Being in a rush as I usually am, I didn't think about a reflection of the lady in the background so I added it. Also I wanted a creamy chocolate brown for her art nouveau styled hair. Again, I appreciate the encouragement and will try to keep practicing. Take care!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BathingCapwshading2013.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	93.9 KB 
ID:	72427  

Sandy, great reflection. And the brown hair looks great

Welcome back from Your long trip to Andromeda galaxy! (with Bobby Ray on one of his flying saucers I guess)
    Since You travelled almost at light speed and beyond, it looks like that You're still in great shape and Your artpieces glow also with an advanced alien-evolutionary style while we were getting older on this planet and almost run out of creativity. All excellent illustration as and more than usual!
    Anyway we're all exceedingly clad to see You in here again!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Sandy, do glad to see you back again, we really missed you and your beautiful art, love these ones you have done

Geisha Girl Another Time

I thought of our dear Coops when I painted her. I was so impressed with "Memoirs of a Geisha" and all of Katie's beautiful paintings that I wanted to try too.

Dear Cesare, thank you for the warm welcome back, it is great to see you and all of our wonderful mates here. This is a special place, nothing like the space station and Bobby's martian entertainment...I mean some of it was a bit on the wild side as far as the dancing and the leotards were a bit vulgar; especially if one would compare them to a human-but for the most part they were really kind, only eating one of the guests there. An exceptionally rude person from the planet Venus who talked while eating his food. His wife was only too glad and found another Venisian very polite and most considerate. I enjoyed visiting Bobby Ray when I could steal him away from the martian women there who found him very attractive with his beard and glasses. They seem to really like artists. They are a little on the touchy side, so I knew when to back off. hee hee...sorry I get so carried away. Thanks so much for your kind comment!

Good to be back Pat, and thank you so much dear friend!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

wow what a thread, so wonderful to see all the excitement at having you back among us, your art as DA says has moved to a new level of complexity and wonderful work, although as he said you can see hints of from your previous incarnation...sorry about your accident chinapete was tangled up with a hedge trimmer .... hope this is not catching.. tread carefully!.. I really loved the indian dancing with the flute... kokopelli ??

Hey Gary, Thanks so much. Yep, this is a kokopelli that I painted for my sister, as she collects them.
    Chinapete tangled up with a hedge trimmer! Oh no! Chinapete, please be careful! I've given up trimming the hedges around here.

Thanks, Alexandra, your paintings have a healing effect
    xiěy, n. freehand brushwork, spontaneous expression
    Artrage Gallery
    / Leaning Tree Ink Studio