Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 949575859

Thread: Various Doodles by Alexandra 2013 New one last page

Hi Jean, I felt the same way. In the blink of an eye, they are grown, aren't they? I am glad that it brought back those sweet memories.
    Thanks dear lady, and best wishes for a 2014!

Thanks Ken, and I hope you had a nice Christmas. Best wishes dear man for 2014!
    I look forward to more of your wonderful paintings.

Happy New Year Sandy (and everyone else here)

Great to see all your imaginative paintings, they always bring a smile to my face. I hope you keep ‘em coming throughout the year. I think you've got a great technique with hair.

All the best, Jono

Sock update: currently in need of the water and wind proof variety! You wouldn't believe the rain and gales we been having recently this side of the pond. Nothing compared to your southern storms I expect though.
    Good planets are hard to find - help look after ours.

Hi Jono, and thank you. Best of everything for you and family this New Year dear friend. It is always great to hear from you.
    I would like to suggest Wolverine brands in the shoes and sock department for the winters.
    Right now, here-it is tough on the barefooted or the sockless folk with this history weather breaking arctic air blowing through.
    It is a balmy 9 degrees Fahrenheit and a windchill of -3.... I am so relieved that it is not raining.

Sandy, what lovely pieces I have missed, they always make me happy inside, thankyou, will write soon, Al is in so much pain with his Trigeminal Neuralgia, trying out new medication

Very Nice collection... Good keep it up....

Hello Sandy.nice work. Looking at your pictures all of a sudden I want to be a kid again.Keep the good work coming.

Thank you Pat, I sure appreciate it. Poor Al, I am so sorry. Bless him, I hope that this new medication will work.
    I hope the doc will give him some whole food supplements especially the B12's to help keep his nervous and immune system strong during this hard time too.
    Please keep me posted if you have the time dear friend and send Al a big hug from us.

Thank you so much, Wowartpaintings, and thank you for viewing my thread!

Thanks so much AT, I'm glad. I hope to see more of your beautiful oils of children running and playing with all the beautiful flowers, those seem to bring back such vivid memories for me and inspiration.
    Last edited by Alexandra; 01-09-2014 at 01:07 PM. Reason: typo