ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Do You See?

What Do You See?

This was a bit of whimsy and serendipity. Used the gloop pen, water color brush, canvas with heavy texture, knife, etc. Came out with some interesting designs. What can you see in it? A dragon face? A person with their arms held high? What else?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	what do you see.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	478.2 KB 
ID:	72294  

La primera imagen que ví fué una bailarina de ballet con los brazos en alto.
    Luego, la cabeza de un animal mítico con cuernos...
    Una atmósfera espacial...

The first image I saw was a ballet dancer with arms raised.Then the head of a mythical animal with horns ...
    A spatial atmosphere ...
    Regards from Chile
    "El arte no reproduce lo visible. Lo hace visible" Paul Klee

Edit: Hang on a minute. . . scratch all that other business. . .

There's a cartoon dog off to the left side center. The dog looks like Droopy Dog. And about ready to climb onto his back is a monkey. . . Careful mate! Just say 'no'. . .
    Last edited by D Akey; 01-19-2013 at 04:14 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

I hope others will have fun trying to see other things in this painting. After looking at it again, myself, I see a polar bear's face on the left side middle. On the right side toward the top, I see the eyes and beak of a buzzard. What else can you find?

I so love this and it would take me a long time to explain and red pencil to show what I see. My favorite time in morning is looking out at the trees, with sun hitting them and all of the faces, shapes that I see. Just as a start on your painting, I see a baby creature being born with arms reaching upward; also a very happy seahorse,and that is just a couple of seconds. Thanks , I will revisit!

I'm not sure if I should be worried about what you folks are seeing..or worried about me because I don't see what you're seeing lolol. I see a dark hair woman in a long lace edged dress, with her arms held out, gracefully falling onto her back. Now you know why I'm worried lololol
    .................................................. .............................
    There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go.
    – Author Unknown

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused

So funny Moosie.... You probably should be very afraid! I see different things in Chinapete's art also, but I turn them upside down sideways, etc. just wish I could translate into something spectacular !

It's like a map for an ancient undiscovered underwater world, so it's not surprising Shibui sees a happy seahorse, and I am able to see it now too (thank you Shibui)
    xiěyì, n. freehand brushwork, spontaneous expression
    Artrage Gallery
    / Leaning Tree Ink Studio

This has been a fun exercise. I tend to love those "Hidden Object" games. I had no intention of deliberately creating a hidden object painting. It just happened that way. I think this could be a fun series.

What is There?

Here is another painting to look into to see what might be there. I spotted an unusual face. Also what looks like hedgehog's face. A gargoyle. A snail. A monkey face.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	What is There.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	342.9 KB 
ID:	72323