Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A goldfinch

WOW. estupendo trabajo el que as hecho aqui. Por aqui por mi zona hay una gran aficion con estos hermosos pajaros cantores

Thank you very much again, trying to explain how did it.

First of all thank you very much, I am surprised by all these wonderful displays of support for my work. The second thing is that I am not a professional painting, I like and what I do for fun, so my technique is pretty basic and personal. I do not use layers in my work done with ArtRage, at most two, and I want to use all the tools to make my job, but I do not usually need them. Try my compositions much resemble the real model, previously studied several photographs and see videos, to understand the shapes and colors and have a mental idea get full before facing a job. The size at which paint is great, my paintings are of 150x100 cm and resolution of 100 dpi, at least. I need it to work well in a large zoom and thus achieve maximum detail. Almost exclusively use two tools for drawing, pencil and airbrush, as I do when I make pictures without using a computer. And I spent many hours, many and when I feel impatient, I let my pictures to not go into the despair of its finish. No more. Thank you again.

En primer lugar muchas gracias a todos, me encuentro sorprendida por todas estas maravillosas muestras de apoyo a mi trabajo. La segunda cosa es que no soy profesional de la pintura, me gusta y lo hago por diversión, por lo que mi técnica es bastante básica y personal. Yo no uso capas en mis trabajos realizados con ArtRage, como máximo dos, y porque quiero utilizar todas las herramientas que faciliten mi trabajo, pero no suelo necesitarlas. Intento que mis composiciones se asemejen mucho al modelo real, previamente estudio varias fotografías y veo videos, para entender las formas y los colores y conseguir tener una idea mental completa antes de enfrentarme a un trabajo. El tamaño en el que pinto es grande, mis lienzos son de 150x100 cm y la resolución de 100 ppp, por lo menos. Lo necesito así para trabajar en un zoom grande y conseguir así el máximo detalle. Uso casi exclusivamente dos herramientas para dibujar, el lapiz y el aerógrafo, tal como hago cuando hago cuadros sin usar un ordenador. Y les dedico muchas horas, muchísimas y cuando yo siento impaciencia, dejo mis cuadros para no entrar en la desesperación de su acabado. No mucho más. Gracias de nuevo.

- It is the
    emotion that brings us closer to the reality, which is infinite and diverse. Antonio López García
    - What would life be if we did not have the courage to try something new? Vicent Van Gogh
    My Gallery

you can see the progress of this paint here

- It is the
    emotion that brings us closer to the reality, which is infinite and diverse. Antonio López García
    - What would life be if we did not have the courage to try something new? Vicent Van Gogh
    My Gallery

Wow superb work

Beautiful and real

Beautiful in detail and artistry.

Wonderful painting. It looks so real.
    The past is history, the future is a mystery, all you have is the present

A most stunning natural illustration!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Thank you very much. This painting is gong to be exposed in my next exhibition. I'll share with you some of the works for this event.

- It is the
    My Gallery