ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: A boy

A boy

Working in a new project.

Expect you like. It's my first one in colour.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	116.9 KB 
ID:	72559

Name:	Iker.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	98.3 KB 
ID:	72546

Name:	new project.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	163.2 KB 
ID:	72280
    Last edited by mochuelin; 01-26-2013 at 01:33 PM.

- It is the
    emotion that brings us closer to the reality, which is infinite and diverse. Antonio López García
    - What would life be if we did not have the courage to try something new? Vicent Van Gogh
    My Gallery

The detail on this is wonderful, especially the hair. You have captured his personality I think! Lovely eyes.

Oh, thank you!! I like the details, they are important for my type of art. I have been work in it one day, with a couple more I'll show you the result. The boy is very pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by grayflo View Post
    The detail on this is wonderful, especially the hair. You have captured his personality I think! Lovely eyes.
    Last edited by mochuelin; 01-19-2013 at 12:43 PM.

- It is the
    emotion that brings us closer to the reality, which is infinite and diverse. Antonio López García
    - What would life be if we did not have the courage to try something new? Vicent Van Gogh
    My Gallery

Wow! Amazing work.
    I really like the colours, your first in colour? I can't wait to see the final result/future works.

Oh, thank you so much, I'm still working, but I'm busied with more paints... I'll show you the progress in this work later. I can't wait too to see the final result!! jajajaja. Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by Panzerstarter View Post
    Wow! Amazing work.
    I really like the colours, your first in colour? I can't wait to see the final result/future works.

- It is the
    My Gallery

adding new files with the progress.

- It is the
    My Gallery

Just finished

Here is the result:

Name:	final_fin_p.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	168.3 KB 
ID:	72662

Thank you for all your comments

- It is the
    My Gallery