ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: MagnaCrea's Avatar and kids

MagnaCrea's Avatar and kids

"The iPad is at the forefront of becoming the most innovative and dynamic tool in art education. It can enable students to create and share digital content and media focusing on art and cross-curricular learning. Students can explore drawing and painting, digital photography, critique, digital storytelling, animation, graphic design, website building, movie-making, songwriting, and more through the various apps that are offered. Many of these apps allow for students to transfer traditional skills and knowledge, while learning new digital concepts at the same time. They can also learn the basics of how to save, upload and email the work they create". (Suzanne Tiedemann).

According to MagnaCrea, Cintiq? he had one...Before his daughters bedtime... he doodled an avatar to shed light on the ... "problem". Clever avatar, very clever avatar... MagnaCrea hit the target with his avatar.

see it here http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums...-Well-actually

ROBERT WADE has a nice thread about painting by kids (who knows where it is, please?). MagnaCrea's avatar should be posted there too. That got me thinking who knows children get interested and start saving and posting their digital works of art in Robert's wonderful thread?

I iPad this simple childish image of Mel, my dog, while she was laying down on the floor, in a corner of my house. I'm quite sure the children can do better.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

here is the Kidz Corner thread by Robert. It's on a sticky in Art Projects.

http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums...49-Kidz-Korner

Yes, this pic sums it all up. Brilliant!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream