ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Someonesane

Someonesane

Hey, SOS, nice WC video. Youtube says it was posted 43 ys ago.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	foto(20).JPG 
Views:	59 
Size:	106.6 KB 
ID:	72231  

Now that Einstein's theory of relativity has been unraveling, the element of Time is becoming so dynamic, isn't it. So Dr. Lima, we should meet up for tea with some of the ArtRagers in 1652. SOS's picture of the skull is rather on point when discussing Time Warps.

As to the other pic, Lorenzetti did his in Siena -- not Sienna though. . . the medieval Italian city-state, not the pigment. By the way, his allegorical theme cautioning about good vs bad government is seeming to have poignancy once again. Another time slippage. . .
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

lol, that's odd. I'm pretty sure I'm still in my thirties, so how I managed to post a video 10 years prior to my being born is beyond me. Not to mention I only got ahold of ArtRage about 6 years ago. And I don't think YouTube has even been around that long, has it?

It is my video however, so I guess I must be slipping through time, which would explain why, no matter how early I get up, I still find myself running to appointments trying to be on time. This video must be the cause of all my lost time!
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.