ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: ArtRage in Video on Times Square Sony Billboard

Thumbs up ArtRage in Video on Times Square Sony Billboard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUuZx7g2M1Y on ArtRageTV Published on 24 Dec 2012

An ad by Sony.....very cool! Read the note under the video too....>what artists participated.

Intriguing. Do they have ArtRage bundled on the Sonys?

Clever idea to do a Youtube link mentioning that it was ArtRage otherwise it would be passed over. Certainly shines ArtRage in a very respectable light. The world is changing and it's nice to see that AR is right there in the thick of it.

I had to laugh at the artist at the end using binoculars to see the model. Couldn't tell if that was also product placement or a birdwatching analogy. From that I could get that one could go out into the world with their VAIO and have an artistic experience similar to having a camera with a telephoto lens. All the techno bells and whistles for old school art experiences. I wanna play! I hope the artist didn't need the binoculars to see the 5-10 feet to the model. Hahahah.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

That is very cool that Sony invited digital artists to draw on their laptops. Thanks for sharing.