ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Question

Question

Can someone tell me what and how to use the "Magic Wand" tool?

The magic wand selects a single colour. Get a graphic/photo going and then click on a colour and see what happens. :0)

Well I must be doing it wrong

click the wand into a colour in your photo/painting and then it becomes a section and you can manipulate it to do what ever a section will do and don't forget to have a look at the settiings to set the strenght you wish it to have

flipping an image

ok new question. So you know how you can take a drawing and look at it in a mirror and its flip so you can see problems with it. is there a way to flip you drawing in artrage? i figure out the transform tool and how that tilts and resizes but when i tried to flip it using that tool it didn't work. is there some other tool i can use to flip the drawing?

quick horizontal flip: just hold the H key
    quick vertical flip: hold V

when using the transform tool, rightclick into the "selection", there you have several options including horizontal and vertical flip
    >>> MSIE's ArtRage Gallery <<<

"It's a living growing mutating art sculpture painting synthesis." (quote screenpainter)