ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Android yet?

Android yet?

Hi,

I've seen various threads requesting a version of ArtRage on Android devices, though these now seem to be a little dated.

I've recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy Note tablet, which comes equiped with a pressure sensitive stylus, and am feeling that it would be the perfect art tool, IF developers of such fine software like yourselves would start releasing decent art applications on Android format. Sketchbook pro is available, and is a great tool, but it is simply not as artistic, or flexible as a package like art rage.

Surely now is the right time for this to be released on Android format. With the release of the galaxy note, there is an influx of pressure sensitive art apps that simply don't stand up to what is possible with your software. I would urge you to get in on the market, lest good art software like yours soon be overshaddowed by 'lesser' apps on the market.

Please please please PLEEEASE Release an android version soon!!!

We will be updating the Android thread in the suggestions forum soon with more information.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

OliverH > Please please please PLEEEASE Release an android version soon!!! < This goes double for me!!! I know Android is a swamp of different versions, tons of goofy hardware etc. I'd suggest supporting only Android tablets with digitizers.... that cuts down on supporting devices that aren't worth supporting (or buying IMO) and encourages OEMs other than Samsung to offer pressure sensitive pens. BTW the 8" Note coming out soon would be a great little portable sketchbook, esp if it ran ArtRage. Currently there isn't an Android app that has decent brushes... please fill this void ArtRage!

Co-signing this! I have Sketchbook on my Galaxy Note and while I am impressed with its features (and its devouring of my battery...) it's nothing like the joy I get using ArtRage. I can't wait to be able to draw on my commute the way I do at home.

Thumbs up Android App for Kindle Fire HD and Samsung Galaxy 3, please!

I would love ArtRage app for Android! I have a Kindle Fire HD and a Samsung Galaxy 3. I agree with the comments about Artrage losing marketshare from devoted fans who are not loyal to iPad any longer.

Quote Originally Posted by OliverH View Post
    Hi,

I've seen various threads requesting a version of ArtRage on Android devices, though these now seem to be a little dated.

I've recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy Note tablet, which comes equiped with a pressure sensitive stylus, and am feeling that it would be the perfect art tool, IF developers of such fine software like yourselves would start releasing decent art applications on Android format. Sketchbook pro is available, and is a great tool, but it is simply not as artistic, or flexible as a package like art rage.

Surely now is the right time for this to be released on Android format. With the release of the galaxy note, there is an influx of pressure sensitive art apps that simply don't stand up to what is possible with your software. I would urge you to get in on the market, lest good art software like yours soon be overshaddowed by 'lesser' apps on the market.

Please please please PLEEEASE Release an android version soon!!!

We have been sort of tied up with the upcoming ArtRage 4 release but we will be talking more about Android soon...
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

ANDROID VERSION URGENTLY NEEDED FOR 2013 (and not for next future)

DonŽt you think that is unbelievable that thousands os us that have purchased WIN versions of ARTRAGE and we have android tablets we cannot afford ARTRAGE ANDROID?

In fact, we are obliged to use Autodesk Android App that is far way from your great software.

Please be sensitive with us and do not just focused on Apple!... we are thousands (at least)

Sorry but I had ask for Android version 1 year ago

Sorry but I had ask for Android version 1 year ago... and now you are just answering that youŽll be "talking" about Android in future!... Again, I think itŽs unbelievable! Please take a look on OS systems around the world and youŽll notice almost more than 50% of OS for tablets is A-N-D-R-O-I-D...

...IŽll encourage you not to "talk" but "do".

Thanks and surely youŽll give us (Android users) some new excuse about not releasing and Android version of your great software.

We will update the Android thread when we have more to tell you, we have been working on it for some time but right now there's nothing new to say.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

I am counting the days!

I am counting the days, as there is not one proper drawing software for Android yet.

My Galaxy Note Tab is waiting

I hope it will be ready in the summer and I can sit outside and draw.

Some guys I know always provide the tablet games they make for iOS, Windows8 and Android -
    I wonder what fancy development kit they use.
    Kunst muss nicht immer kompliziert sein!