ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Undo not working correctly

Question Undo not working correctly

Hey everyone,

Is anyone noticing an issue with the Undo command in the newest ArtRage Studio Pro? I'm working on a MacBook Unibody (mid 2010), OS Lion 10.7.5, using a Wacom Intuos 4 Medium.... Ever since the last update (I think it was about then), I've actually been having quite a few issues. The undo is the worst. It just randomly won't allow me to undo something. The feature will work fine for a while and then - BAM! - nada. A few times, ArtRage has just crashed, too. If anyone has noticed something similar, or if the ArtRage peeps have any info on this, please share. I'd love to fix it or know a fix is coming soon. Thank you!

Karrie

It sounds like something may be going on in the background, this isn't something we've seen a lot of and it may relate to disk access. We're going to need some more details and do some troubleshooting with you so could you drop us a mail to support@artrage.com and let us know:

1. How large a file you're working on.
    2. Whether anything you do in the painting seems to cause the undo problems to happen.
    3. Details of any of the other problems you're seeing, they may be relevant.

We should be able to use that information to start looking in to what's causing the problem for you.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

No, you are not alone kpanda333.
    I've reported this very thing as well in this thread; http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums...ifting-Trouble
    Whilst not a show stopper, it is getting quite annoying now.
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage 5.0.5 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    + 22" HD Monitor ~ macOS 10.12.6 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M and a Spyder4Pro (to keep the colours true!)