ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: auto line using stylus, is there an option to take this off? Sony vaio, windows 8

auto line using stylus, is there an option to take this off? Sony vaio, windows 8

Hello everyone, new to this board. I tried to search for this issue to no avail. I am having issue using the touch screen. As I create a stroke and move it off of the screen and go on another part of the canvas, a line is made between those 2 points. However when I use the touch pad it doesn't do this, only when I use the touch screen. Is there a setting to turn this auto line off?

Hi there,

Due to something to do with how the drivers send data on these systems, you'd need to go to Edit -> preferences -> Input, then check 'use precise tablet', then confirm and restart ArtRage.

This should solve the problem for you, but I'd also recommend making sure you have the latest input drivers from Sony. I believe that a future driver update may correct this. I hope this helps!
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

thank you!!!