ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: creating stamp brushes

Cool creating stamp brushes

I need to learn how to create stamps of various garden elements for planning a layout. What is the easiest way to do this on my iPad? I can take pix of each element, I want to be able to "stamp" a row of bushes (or whatever), how do I get rid of the background so it's just the bush?

unfortunately, there really isn't a sticker maker in artrage for ipad. You would have to use Artrage Studio Pro to make a sticker or a sticker spray. I suppose you could copy elements and paste them and then move them. To make a transparent background you need to use a canvas called "Cel" I can't remember if they have that option in ipad artrage. I think so. I traded my ipad for a macbook.

I believe it was SOS that shared this, another way when making a sticker to get a transparent or cell background turn the opacity on the canvas to zero,

will Artrage on iPad support psd or png files with transparencies? If I have the app on both my mac & my iPad, will they be synced with iCloud?

Oriane has a good tutorial in tips and tricks here re impasto effect http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums...ting-technique

look for the first post on the page tips and tricks , there is a lot of tutorials there http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums...-Tutorial-List
    Last edited by justjean; 01-08-2013 at 05:48 AM.