ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Untitled series 2

Untitled series 2

These are a few more pictures l have done. Learning how to use this application has been both fun and interesting. I enjoy working in this medium and intend to make it a important part of my art practice.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	230.3 KB 
ID:	71951Click image for larger version. 

Views:	35 
Size:	236.4 KB 
ID:	71950Click image for larger version. 

Views:	30 
Size:	440.8 KB 
ID:	71948Click image for larger version. 

Views:	34 
Size:	472.7 KB 
ID:	71949Click image for larger version. 

Views:	33 
Size:	222.3 KB 
ID:	71952

Thumbs up

Paul
    Very interesting AND VIBRANT, alive with color and much to the imagination. Is this done completely in Ar? Nice....thanks for sharing it. Hope to see more soon.
    ArtRage rocks, hu.

Paul... nice works I wonder if you could explain your working process..do you use lots of layers to achieve the complex and dense set of images? or just work an area and keep going until the painting is complete?

Wow what a feast for the eyes, these are wonderful
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Hello everyone, to answer your questions I do these pictures completely in Artrage and they are done in a single layer ( I have yet to explore the layering option of this application as l am relatively new to working in digital format and are slowly finding my way around it). With these pictures l start by simply drawing, or you could call it scribbling, then l just work different areas up using some of the other tools available. In one sense the process mirrors that of working with traditional painting. Each picture takes on average 20+ hours work. Thank you all for your comments and questions, l hope that 2013 is a great year for all.
    Paul.

So much to look at and great colours!